Neurofeedback is based upon the principle that there is a normal pattern of brain wave activity and that the brain regulates itself based upon this pattern.
Research demonstrates that this normal pattern may become disrupted resulting in a dysregulated brain and causing neurological symptoms
In fact, Dr Frank H. Duffy, a Professor and Pediatric Neurologist at Harvard
Medical School, stated that “Neurofeedback should play a major therapeutic role in many difficult areas. In my opinion, if any medication had demonstrated such a wide spectrum of efficacy it would be universally accepted and widely used”
When customized treatment plans are put together to help you achieve your optimal goals whether you are a child or an adult.
Individuals are hooked up to a computer using wires and sensors and the computer reads their brainwaves and helps them regulate the brainwave dysregulations through watching a movie, playing a game or putting a puzzle together.
- The goal of BrainCore Neurofeedback Training for Peak Performance is to eliminate mental barriers to performance
- Neurofeedback for Peak Performance focuses on three things
– Eliminate Anxiety
– Increase Focus
– Release Emotional Issues
- Much like physical training, we use brainwave training to strengthen specific brainwave patterns.
- The more you practice activating a specific area the stronger and more capable that area becomes.
- Neurofeedback trains your brain to function more efficiently, improving mental functioning and emotional stability.
- Outstanding performers in all fields are taking advantage of neurofeedback technologies to reach their peak; from London’s Royal College of Music to poker champions.
- It is extensively used in elite sports; by professional golfers, Olympic athletes, and football clubs such as A.C Milan, Real Madrid, and Chelsea.
- Brainwaves in proper function run like an orchestra. Nothing too loud, nothing too quiet, with a harmonic beat.
- Restoring this natural symphony is what we do. like physical training, we use brainwave training to strengthen specific brainwave patterns.
Neurofeedback is so safe and effective that so many people are using it daily and getting results.
- Surgeons use it to improve concentration; corporate executives use it to increase emotional intelligence for improved leadership skills and better time management; others use it as a mental guide to reach mindful, meditative or other spiritual states.
- Many people use neurofeedback brain training for release from stress, to improve sleep, and to be at their best no matter what circumstances they face.
- AC Milan football club has been using neurofeedback training since 2006, and based on their World Cup win it was adopted by Real Madrid. Chelsea began using it in 2009.
For further info, please visit www.braincoretherapy.com
To attend one of our Free Neurofeedback Seminars, please call us at 480.304.5152